Sunday, June 3, 2012

Don't Take My Word For It. . .

Don't take my word for the worth of Visioning The Best Year Ever.  Take the words of my husband--the man who has known me my whole teaching career.  He has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, and here is his testimonial of the impact of my VISIONING work on our lives:

Virgil and Sam, Easter 2012

Virgil and Sam, Mother's Day Picnic 2012


Hello there, husband to Brave Teacher Mim here.

I have a confession to make. I've known Mim and have even been of assistance to her for all of her 14 years in the classroom, but I've always dreaded the end of the school year. Its hot, the kids are crazy, and everyone is exhausted while holding on with all their might.
However, this year something mysterious and a little magical has occurred. Everything seems so SANE! Yes my wife was still tired and the kids are a little loony, but I believe that the gifts of intentionality, generosity, and kindness that she fostered through her teacher support business has really worked an enchantment at Norton Primary this year. I am very grateful.
If you have similar end-of-the-school-year dread, perhaps this would be good time to look at some of the materials that my wife has put together at her website, braveteacher.com

Virgil



No comments:

Post a Comment