Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm On A Secret Mission


I love secret missions! Sometimes they save my sanity. I'm a big believer in doing something for other people when I'm struggling myself.

I started thinking about the mission a few weeks ago. I did most of the preparation over last weekend--mostly at a coffee shop in Friday evening. I'm finishing up the prep work tonight. Tomorrow my secret mission will be in full swing--thanks to my little family who will be couriers!

The picture above is a little hint. More will be revealed in the next couple days!

Have you ever done a secret mission?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhhh, I can't wait for the secret mission to be revealed! I so so wish that we worked together! We could be life preservers of hope, inspiration & courage for one another!

    ReplyDelete