Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Want The Best Year Ever



I want to have my best school year ever. I want balance and focus and fun! I want to enjoy getting up and going to work EVERY day! I want that to be contagious for my students and my co workers and people I meet along the way!

How am I going to enact this monumental task?

I've created a super cool calendar for myself, a vision board project, some journal writing, a self care action plans, affirmations and more. I'm beginning to work my way through them. It's colorful. It's inspirational. It's thoughtful. I've included lots of favorite quotes, original artwork and photography. It's creative and unlike anything I've ever seen for teachers, and it's FUN!

Now I'm making all this available to you! Yep, I was thinking of you when I made it! I thought wouldn't it be fun to have a huge party all around the world--with teachers inspiring and encouraging each other and envisioning the best year ever.

That's what I called this amazing little tool box and toy box:

VISIONING THE BEST SCHOOL YEAR EVER: A Play Book and Plan Book For Teachers.

You can watch a little video I made about it here.

It's a 63 page full color PDF. You can find out more about it here.

If you want the playing and planning to begin right away, you can purchase it here.

I hope you'll join me in visioning the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment